What is MicroAd BLADE?
MicroAd BLADE is a Japanese demand-side platform (DSP) with one of Japan's largest sales shares.
MicroAd BLADE, a Japanese DSP with one of Japan's largest sales shares, makes it possible to place and manage display advertisements with the aim of maximizing advertisers' return on investment (ROI).
Advertisers can manage their advertisements using a single management screen that is easy for anybody to use. The highest effects can be expected of the advertisements that are placed and displayed from the management screen. Furthermore, they are posted in ad spaces with a high cost-benefit ratio.
Another merit of MicroAd BLADE is the ability to automatically purchase ad spaces from multiple ad networks through a real-time bidding (RTB) system that is linked with the ad destination. MicroAd BLADE coordinates with famous Japanese ad exchanges and server-side platforms (SSPs) to maintain ad spaces with approximately 70 billion impressions per month.
Over 10,000 companies are already utilizing this platform.
The four benefits of MicroAd BLADE
The major functions of MicroAd BLADE
- Engagement optimization
- Even at stages with small amounts of conversion data, engagement is optimized to optimize bidding.
- Global frequency
- Retargeting®* via MicroAd BLADE makes it possible to realize "global frequency caps"a genuine type of frequency capthat span multiple ad networks and exchanges.
(*Retargeting® is a registered trademark of MicroAd, Inc. in Japan.)
- Centralized submission interface
- Using MicroAd BLADE decreases the labor required to separately submit advertisements to multiple ad exchanges and ad networks. It is predicted that even more ad exchanges and SSPs will appear in the future, so a major benefit of MicroAd BLADE is the ability to centrally manage advertisements.
- Global promotion
- This Japanese DSP is making inroads into ad markets across the world.
Result data and how to start
- Result data
- Since this service was begun, it has won strong acclaim from many advertisers in a wide range of industries.
- The steps to introducing this system
- It is possible to transmit advertisements through just a few easy steps.
- Fees and charge system
- Initial registration fees are free. With our simple charge system, you can concentrate on your actual marketing tasks.